why does my urine have a little blood in it sometimes? what the hell is wrong with me im scared. my periods arnt here. iv had sex but with a condom and he didnt ejaculate. whats going on?

you might have UTI (URINARY TRACT INFECTION) its best to go see a doctor to be more sure.

i dont know that to do. im so scared. i went to the doctors this morning to find out why my periods arn't here?. and he asked me if ive had sexual intercourse and i lied, i said i havent because i didn't want to tell him if have incase my parents find out. . he booked me in to go and get an ultra sound to check whats wrong with me and he said if i havent had sexual intercourse then i have no reason 2 be worried . BUT I HAVE THATS THE THING. when i had sex with my boyfriend for the first time rwe have always used a condom and he never ejaculates inside me because im scared of getting pregnant. but im so scared that i mite be? my periods have still not come. I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET PLEASE ANYBODY! I HAVENT GOTEN ANY SYMPTOMS IF BEING PREGNANT BUT I HAVE GOTEN WHITE DISCHARGE ON MY UNDIES FOR THE PAST 3 WEEKS 1NCE A WEEK. YESTERDAY WHEN I WENT TO THE TOILET MY URINE WAS DARKER THEN USUAL AND IT LOOKED LIKE IT HAD A BIT OF BLOOD IN IT. DO U THINK I AM PREGNANT. I NEED ALLL THE HELP I CAN GFET IM SO SCARED. WHAT IF THEY TELL ME I AM THEN WHAT DO I DOOOO? :-( I TRIED 2 DO IT THE SAFEST WAY POSSIBLE . ITS NOT FAIR. MY PERIODS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IRREGUALR . SO IDONT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY BODY. I CANT BE PREGNANT HE DIDNT EJACULATE AND PLUS WE ALWAYS USE A CONDOM?

From what you described it sounds unlikely that you are pregnant. If your periods have always been irregular then maybe it is just normal for you. If you are worried about pregnancy and I am assuming that you are young, you can go to planned parenthood for a free pregnancy test and they won't inform your parents. They can also help you out with hormonal birth control so you aren't relying solely on condoms.

Don't lie to your doctor. How old are you?
The doc can't tell your parents. When I was 17 (27 now) the doc asked my mom to leave the room. My mom wondering why as this was the first time she was ever asked to leave. The doc said there was a few things she wanted ot talk to just me about. She asked if I was sexually active and I told her yes. then asked what I'm expected to tell my mom when I walk out the door with her as she would certainly ask. Anyhow, your medical history is yours and even your parents can't find out. (depending on your age)

Anyways, I've had Urinary Tract Infections a few times but I am in terrible pain along with the bleeding. If you don't feel the pain you most likely don't have a UTI. or a very mild one. But you might be stressing a lot about this and this could be one reason you are irregular right now. But if your worried take a home test. And tell your doctor the truth. They will guide you much better then we all could.

You can go on birth control and not tell your parents!

You do have rights!