HELP ME!

It happens all of a sudden. My chest area and lungs feel different, I can't describe it. It feels as if there is no air in my lungs so I breathe normally and it feels like nothings going in, so I breathe in really deep and it feels like a TINY bit of air goes in but as soon as its in its like its gone. I get dizzy and weak and start shaking uncontrollably. I get really warm first and then really cold and sometimes warm again. I don't know whats going on. I went to the doctor about it, got X-Rays done and blood tests but they said nothing was wrong. but on a school trip this year in May, I had another one of these attacks and luckily there was a doctor with us. I told him what the doctors said before and he said it might be a panic attack, but how am I to know for sure? I need help fast. It's really scary. I've told my mom but she said its nothing and it'll pass, but its been like it the past year or more. But when i think about it i dont think it happened before i hypervenelated in school back in September or October of 2006. Could that be what caused all this and is still causing it? . Someone help me please :( :cry:

sounds like panic attacks to me i get them all the time. idk there odd cuz i dont even worry about stuff but i get panic attacks. look more into that it can defnatly effect the way u breath make u feel all strage and disoranted. i heard of some people even passing out from them.

The same thing happens to me everytime I can't sleep, but I think it's from anxiety and panic that I won't get enough sleep to make it through the day. I think your situation is related to unexplained panic or possibly anxiety or uneasiness. I'm sorry if this doesn't help u. I have similar things happen to me, even right now I can't breathe right :'(

Same here. my dr. prescribe me Klonopin1 mg, at nite , and after 1 hour i smoke little indica, medical marijuana, has been helping me alot,

:-( Same here I cant breathe and im only 10! my mom says yoour weired and Im like omg you dont get it!!! I want to see a doctor...I went to the doctor when it first started they said I have a cold and should only last for 3 weeks but it has been 2 months now...I went to the doctor cause my body would just give up and wont make me for about 10 seconds I cant breath I panik and run around trying to breath and now I just cant breathe right...So I suggest you lay down take it calm and drink lots of gatorage or water and eat soup this might be help but just dont panik! lots of people have this and it passes by them and then there o.k so dont panik and just stay calm.This might not be help cause im 10 but thats what Im doing.

it happens to me as well i tould my mum today and im gunna ask her to take me to the doctors and with a bit of luck they should be able tell me what is wrong

I feel the same way.i got in trouble smoking like a mounth ago then I couldn't breath since.i think it's panic attacks but idk.it scares me because I'm not used to it and I'm an athlete so it bothers me.

C'mon guys,
Kayy73 said HELP ME, but all I see here is:

Same here
Same here
Same here...

This person didn't ask to share your stories. If you don't have anything that would help just move on.

Dear,
I recommend you to find something that makes you laugh. Do NOT poison your body with useless medications -the pharmaceutical industry needs sick people to survive- you are not sick. It's just anxiety.
When that happens, I just turn into the Comedy Channel or the most hilarious funny shows I have on DVD and the feel is gone at the blink of the eye.

I wish you the best and stop worrying! :o)

Walter

I have the same problem, i cant breath...I did had panic attacks 2 years ago...but back then i didnt have problems with my breathing...But how the hell could i have a panic attack and not know ?huh? :DI mean...iam not in panic or iam not anxious when i have this breathing problems...iam doing daily tasks when this happens all of the sudden...DAILY!!!!It is a nightmare...I can breath normally only when iam angry or very excited about something...so yeah... 

It's anxiety very common but also very scary key is learning to control it usually cause by stress it cause you to feel like ur out of breath or can't breath at all but u can you just think u can't learning how to calm both your mind and stomach, you should Wikipedia anxiety which should lead u in the right direction very informative just google how to cure anxiety, read, understand, and act. hope this helps oh also keep a ballon close by so when you fell a little tense just inflate it it helps by lowering you blood pressure which slow down that racing heart feeling

I have the same feeling at night and my dad just says it was allergies. Then I told my mom and she said she had the same thing when she was 20 but I'm only 12.It's good to know that there are other people in this world that feel the same way.:-D

you do realize you just said you are glad that other people in the world can not breathe, you insensitive f**k. kuh

Emergency Relief: Rest on a Bed, close your eyes, think of something funny/exciting/interesting for example: Paradise. Let all your emotions escape, drop all your depression away for a second. Feel it? Now start breathing slowly, your muscle must be the first problem that must have been used excessively. Do not prompt yourself to inhale harder or lesser. Just keep breathing, within 10minuted you're gonna be just fine! Nope you're not sick, dying or suffocating. It happens to 79.5% people around the world. And 820,000 people per Year! Feeling better? You should! You're safe, smart and strong! This will take you just one week or less than 4days. Keep drinking water and consume VITAMIN D, thats all you need! And just be happy, positive! Goodluck y'all!

This one time i drank alcohol and then a few second later i s
uddenly felt a clog between my neck and upper chest. Its hard to pinpoint where it is exactly but i get around fine and the clog goes unnoticed but when i think about it, it comes back. My nose also feels a bit clogged.

Dude some people are helped a lot my prescription drugs don't force your hippie ways on them