im 12 yrs old, gone through puberty, im 5'6, 124 pounds, and i faint alot, my eyes turn black alot nd i almost pass out when im out in the sun to long, when i run the mile at school i cant run it because i almost black out and start to see weird things, i take vitamin c and take advil when i have a headache, i get headaches way more then i should, i cant walk with out one of my knees giving out on me at some point in time nd i almost fall, i never want to eat anything but i have to force myself to eat, i weight myself everyday, if im out in the sun to long i feel like im going to through up, if i dont eat every 2 hours i feel like i am going to through up and i dont have diabetes. this has been happening ever sense i was 11.i get very emotional out of nowhere, my eyes will start watering and i feel like i have to cry, i cry for no reason and i cant controll it sometimes. sometimes my stomach hurts like im going to through up or like im getting my period but im not. Ive been wondering everday "WATS WRONG WITH ME." do i have to take some sort of pill or medication or should i see the doctor. i tell my mom and she doesnt beileve me. am i supposed to take some sorta pill or go see a doctor or like should i get a medication from the doctor to take? does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? WHATS WRONG WITH ME!?!?

Hi Rebecca,

See your doctor.  You need a physical exam.  Tell the doctor everything.

Hope it helps.

ok thank you but i cant go see a doctor because i tell me mom and she doesnt beileve me

tell your school nurse and tell her she refuses to take you to the doctor they will help you . or try telling other family members and take pics of any bruises to prove it. tell a teacher if all else fails. someone will help you get help. but its not normal and you have to see a doctor.

I'm not a doctor, but I have a few ideas...

If your problems started after puberty, you may be anemic due to menstruation. An iron rich diet might help. Don't take iron pills unless a doctor tells you to because they can make you feel awful. Red meat (hamburgers!), and to a lesser extent chicken and fish should provide all the iron you need.

If this doesn't help, look into what else you normally eat. Some young people really like one kind of food, and eat a lot of this, but never really get any variety in their diet. You really need a variety of different kinds of foods to stay healthy and avoid deficiencies; and no dieting until you feel better!

If you really have trouble eating a variety of foods, you might ask you mom if you could take a mulitvitamin for a month or so and see if this makes a difference. Again, I'd avoid the ones with iron as these can make you feel punky. Get iron from your diet.

Good luck to you, and keep working on this problem until you find out what is going on.

I agree with the above reply. + bfast is very important. have it early as you can eat on time.... have lunch around 12-1pm...dinner around 5pm. u can work out a good system. Find ways to get your moms attention. :) You do your best and God will do the rest ok. :) TC