hey i started having mucus problems in my nose around 2-3 weeks ago.
The thing is that i thought i had a regular cold which will go away in 2 or 3 days. So i drank hot stuff and took Tylenol Cold.
This thing just kept on going and going and also getting stronger as the days past. Nasal sprays dont help much, i put them in my nose, a few minutes later they open it a little bit and a few minutes after that my nose is still blocked.
I do not know what to do. Sometimes my eyes also itch and it all started together. My Parents though it was because of some flowers we put in the house but it was not, we threw the flowers out and still it did not help. I believe it is not an allergy, since allergies are supposed to be cured with their med and this one did not, not with any med.

I am pretty young, did not reach my 20s yet and healthy. I never smoked or had any surgery or a dangerous disease so it can't be from that.

Oh and my parents think it is Sinus which i really dont think so i have tried the Afrin Sever Congestion nasal spray and also the Afrin Sinus Nasal spray.

I cant take this anymore! Not being able to breath from my nose?? Especially when i wake up i cant even try to blow it or get any of it out..

Please if someone has a solution or anything they think i could do help me.

You may actually have an allergy issue that is very strong, which would be why the medication doesn't work. That, and if you use nasal sprays too often, your nose actually becomes dependent on it so the nasal spray may not be a good idea! What do you think?

you might be right.
now i do know that the nasal spray becomes addicting over time that is why i try not to use it at all but i cant breath from my nose if i dont use it every two hours.

I do not know what to do about it anymore.

You mention nasal sprays a lot and that worries me. They can cause blockage to come back due to over use. I think most of them tell you on the package not to use them more than a couple days.

If you try an over the counter sinus med and it clears it up, don't just keep taking it. You should see a doctor to find out what the problem is.

ok i guess ill just have to see a doctor, i really dont think there is nothing else i even tried using salted water which did not help..

I have a big problem with congesttionat night whichn is similar to yours and In have tried lots is of antihistimaines without any relief i am about to try loratadine

Hey.. I know that feel.. I can blow it out.. but it JUST KEEPS IN