Hello! I have been using over the counter nose sprays for quite some time now, and it happened to me that my nostrils are congested all the time now,as if rebound happened. What should I do!!!

This is exactly why American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology suggests that over the counter nasal sprays should not be used for more that 3 or 4 days in a row. When the nasal spray wears off, the blood vessels in the nose dilate again bringing congestion with the extra blood flow. Then you probably took more nasal spray….with regular use nasal sprays can cause rebound rhinitis, getting your nostrils to swollen even more. Go to the doctor and seek advice there!

I have been using nasal sprays for several years..then a friend told me about 4 way saline moisturizing mist with natural eucazlyptol and menthol..it has really helped me to come off nasal sprays without being so stuffy. the number to order it is 1-800-468-7746.It is put out by Bristol-Myers