I have psoriasis. Since I have found out about my condition I can't make peace with it. I am constantly in seeking for ways to treat it. I have spoken to my friend from high school that also has psoriasis. He claims that he had cured it with Flonase. Can I treat Psoriasis with Flonase? Isn't it some kind of nasal spray?

I am sorry but I have to tell you that there is no known cure for psoriasis. Your friend can tell you what he wants but it is incurable condition. There are remissions that can last really long (for a few years) but nothing final. Flonase can be used for treatment of psoriasis in shape of cream especially made for that purpose, but it only can ease the symptoms not cure it.

Worked for me, and it is a nasal spray, my skin is completely clear for almost a year.

I was surprised to learn that Flonase contained a topical steroid, but decided to try it as a treatment for my psoriasis. I applied one spray to each location on my skin, about three times per day. Within one week the redness patches on my elbows and chest were gone. Within two weeks my skin was totally clear of any psoriasis presentation. OTC cortisone cream had failed, but the Flonase worked very well.

It worked for me, too. I'm taking Flonase for allergies and discovered quite by accident that during allergy season I do not need to treat my psoriasis with cortisone creme like I've been doing for about 10 years. I stumbled on this old thread looking for info from others about parallel experiences. Looks like there are a few.