I am 33 years old and a diabetic since last 5 years. I have been feeling vibration in my right hand side of chest since last one week. what could be the reason of that is it symtoms of heard disease or an alarm of hear attack. please suggest me which doctor should i contact cardia specialis or chest specialis or lungs care center

Consult cardiac specialist

Hi Subhash

Probably you are suffering from Aortic Stenosis. I will list some of the symptoms below -

Signs & Symptoms    

• Fainting (syncope) especially on exertion    
  • Fatigue    Chest pain (angina)    
  • Shortness of breath on exertion (exertional dyspnea)    
  • Shortness of breath on lying down (paroxysmal nocturnal dyspnea/orthopnea)   Shortness of breath or smothering sensations.    
  • Swelling of the ankles (peripheral edema and congestive heart failure)    
  • Palpitations (sensation of heart beating irregularly/fluttering in chest)    
  • Vibration over the artery in the neck (carotid thrill)    
  • Vibration on the front of the chest on the right hand side by the breastbone and 2nd rib (systolic thrill in 2nd Right intercostal space +/- along left lower sternal border)    
  • Heart murmur (systolic ejection murmur loudest over the 2nd Right intercostal space)    Changes in the heart sounds (paradoxical splitting of the second heart sound in severe cases, S4 heard in early disease, S3 heard in late disease)

Please visit a Cardiologist for proper evaluation.