I awoke to very substantial pain in my upper left chest and throughout my left shoulder area and a pain/tightness around the base of my neck on the left side.  It definitely hurt worse with movement and/or deep breathing.  After I got up, it gradually got better for about 30 minutes, until the symptoms were undetectable.  I have been dealing with gastro problems for about 5 weeks.  I had an ultrasound,cat scan   , colonoscopy and upper gi.  They weren't able to find anything conclusive.  My symptoms included bloating,heart burn, severe cramping, constipation and diarrhea.  Nothing helped.  I went off gluten, and my symptoms got better within a day or so.  Not perfect, but significantly better.  I am scheduled to see an allergist in a couple days.  Does anyone know if this sudden pain in my chest,etc sounds like it could be linked to these other issues?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I have been dealing with same issues for several months.  Let me know if you find out anything, the chest pains are getting more frequent.