I have the exact same thing it started 2 days ago like a cell phone on vibrate. It was on the left side behind my left breast on and off on Sunday. On Monday it went to the right side almost under the right breast. It is getting more persistant. I had my pace maker checked and it showed nothing. I had a chest exray done am still waiting for that report. But it is baffling I also have no pain but it is a little scary because I did have a heart attack and the back of my heart is dead. It does not keep me awake as it is so soft that I had to stop and think what was that did I really feel that or did I imagine it? Keep the posts coming in because my Doctors are baffled.

I have felt the very same thing for the past 2 weeks..Have no problems with my heart or anything else for that matter. I read somewhere lasr night that it could be muscle related..a sort of muscle spasm but I can't find the site I was on again.Weird feeling..almost feels like a cell phone vibrating ..but very faint.

Did you guys get any answers. Mine started 6 to 8 weeks ago. I keep reaching for my phone :-) I saw my doctor today, she is baffled. Any suggestions?

I have been having the same light vibration in the left side of my chest. It feels like a cell phone vibration but a little lighter. It's been doing this for 3 days now off and on and everyone thinks I'm crazy. what to do.

Mine started last night. It is a very strange feeling but I agree, feels like a phone on vibrate. I read in one post that it could be a muscle spasm.

Me too...ive been having it for years...went awhile for awhile now its back again. Weird thing too it goes away when I drink beer...

One thing its not really like a sensation of vibration allthough I would tell that to a doctor but perhaps it feels more like a flem in the chest but its like almost under the left armpit side...and when I also drive in a car I also feel like something is pushing against my sides , somewhat same area.

I also swear when I feel the sensation my heart isnt hitting its beat properly...like it normally gives a good kick , instead its more like its wheezing..

Ive been classified as having murmurs , skip beats and palpatations. This was awhile ago and I had one hell of a ride going through doctors to just get some info and I was young like 22 then now 29 and the doctor was an asian and really didnt want to say anything to me but....yeah you can go on drugs , but youll be on them for the rest of your life and you wont like it....

Wonderful stuff these docs aye. Good luck all.

I'm 65 and have been having the exact same vibrations in my upper left chest for a few weeks now and yes...it feels exactly like a cell phone vibrating. There is no sensation on the skin. It's internal. I don't know how this works here but if someone has an answer or info about this I'd appreciate getting it. There is no pain or other symptoms...just a slight vibration. (It's happening right now.) It occurs on and off throughout the whole day. I'm otherwise very healthy. Thanks

I,m a 47 year old active female. For the pasr several days I've a a vibrating feeling in my left breast area. If feels like a cell phone is on vibrate. it only lasts for a few seconds. it happens a couple times a day. First I thought the cell was was on me somehere. I also thought it could be the underwire in my bra. However after today I thought I was imaging it. I looked the the computer and see a lot of people have experienced this. Any idea what this might be?/ Please help, makes me feel like I'm losing it!

It is possible that you are experiencing a muscle spasm that is in the undermuscle of the pectoral region. I have had something like this at points in my medical history so I do know what it is. I think the best thing you can do is stretch a bit and see what happens. If it persists, then it's a good idea to talk to your doctor about it. Keep us posted!

Three days now on right side under the breast. Definitely internal as no one can hear it even if they listened to my chest.

I can't believe I acutally found so many posts on this here. Wow. Too bad no definite answers though. I can believe the muscle spasm, as I have suffered from them throughout my back since I was 14, just turned 40. But never experienced this particular feeling. I would hang my sunglasses on my shirt collar and kept thinking it was my cell phone vibrating :-) then realizing it was my sunglasses :0

Any difinitive answers would help and will try some stretches. Sorry but I avoid doctors like the plague.

Thanks-
M

I have been feeling the same sensation in my left chest, a very slight vibrating feeling that lasts a few seconds and then comes back every once in a while. I am healthy aside from the fact that I have asthma (although it is under control right now). I'm only 19 and have had no family history of heart problems. I've searched so much for what this could be and all I have gotten is sites like this where people put up posts. I can't afford to go get tests done, so for anyone who is waiting for test results or anyone who gets more info, please post! Thanks.

Boy it was good to read that so many people have this problem... I am 74 years old and have had these vibrations for about a year or so and it feels just like a cell phone vibration - only not as intense. Very odd isn't it. My daughter (who I always call a doctor) has said it sounds like a muscle... and she is probably right. I am diabetic - but don't believe it has anything to do with that condition. Does anyone have any definite answers to this problem?

This is so weird. I really thought I wouldn't find anything when I typed in "vibrations in chest area", and then to find out a lot of other people are feeling the same thing. I am female, 57 years old and basically good health. I have a heart murmer and a few valve problems, but nothing that is causing me a lot of problems. This vibrations have just started in the past 3 to 4 weeks and it feels just like a cell phone vibrating, but within my chest or sometimes my abdomen. Many times I have checked to see if I had the cell phone in my pocket or on me. It would be interesting to find out a definite answer to what causes this. I have never felt it before this summer and I do not feel it when I am lying down unless I maybe just sleep through it. Again, it isn't causing me any pain, but is just a strange sensation.

I just got the vibrations now... i can feel it while typing this. I am 24 years old and have no health problems.. but recently i started going gym. May be this is the reason.

Guest wrote:

Did the vibration start when you started going to the doctor? I am pretty sure it's something related to your heart so seeing a cardiologist wouldn't be a bad idea. Have you done that before?