It all started about a month and a half ago. I went to the doctor, because I was always tired. He took some blood from me to do some test. While waiting for the results, he recommended I go on a High Protein, low carb diet to help with the fatigue. The test results came back, and my Kidney Functions were a little high. He told me he would check back with me in a month, and if they are still high, then he would send me to a Kidney Specialist.

Meanwhile, one day I was overcome with bubbling and gas. I associated it with something I ate that day, and thought nothing of it. As the days progressed, the gas never went away. My stomach was always bubbling and gurling. I had regular bowel movements and everything, but the gurling and bubbling would never go away. This went on for about three to four weeks. I took Gas-X, Tums, Pepto-Bismol, and Maalox. Nothing seemed to do the trick. This past week, my bowel movement started to change. They became a little more frequent and more loose. Last Wednesday, I had full blown Diaherra (loose watery stool). I believe this was from an old hamburgers that were in the fridge and were thrown on the grill for a cookout (it was July 4th). Now I am having more loose bowel movements, not watery or anything, just coming out in peebles.

Now when I go, I never seem fully relieved. I always feel "full" and more needs to come out. I went to the doctor a few days ago, and she associated it with my diet, since I told her I was trying to stay away from the fast foods and eat more healthy (fruits, vegatables). I'm thinking this might have something to do with my Kidneys, but who knows. She recommended that I stop drinking Powerade (which I drunk regularly for years) and drink Caffeine-free 7up & Sprite along with Water.

I also will stop eating the frozen dinners (usually the Healthy Choice brand), which I started to eat a couple of months ago (in my sad attempt to eat healther). I didn't know they were loaded with Sodium. Right now I am up in arms about what to do and what do eat. I do not know how to cook and I really don't eat breakfast, since I am really not in the mood to eat in the mornings.

Anybody have any advice as to what is causing all of this?

Also, I am loosing weight like crazy. I went from 188 to 164 in about a month and a half. This maybe because I don't eat as much as I use to because I am worried about eating the "wrong" things healthwise.

Windowguy,

I currently have almost the same symptoms.

What was the outcome of your symptoms?

thanks

I have the same symptoms as well. I have lost about 12lbs or so mainly due to the fact that whatever i eat i feel nausea after and i absolutely hate vomiting so i dont eat much. Just soup. Although my gf made baked chicken wings, rice and beans and corn on the cob, and grean beans which i ate last night and after felt no nausea. However in the morning as usuall i have the nausea feeling and my stomach is always bubbling and makeing sounds. Not the empty hungry stomach sounds but the i gotta use the restroom sounds. Im not constipated and my stool is mostly solid except for when i use pepto bismol which has been quite a bit the last two days. I have an appt to see an internal doctor later this next week. Just hope this is nothing serious like cancer since it does run in my family. A side note is I always have bad breath but that could be attributed to just improper brushing which i am trying to get a handle on. Funny thing is i sit at my desk ALOT playing games and it seems i feel sick more when i sit down vs while im standing at work.

I have the same problems. But I am to stubborn to not eat. My stomach hurts all the time and it makes all kind of noises. Did anybody find out what this is?? It's starting to worry me more and more.. Pleease let me know.. Good luck to all. Thanks R....

Wow it's been 4 years and I truly forgot about this post. 

It turns out I was Lactose Intolerant.  Anytime I eat anything with Lactose in it, I experience the symptoms.  I do take Lactaid pills which helps when I eat foods that I am unsure if it contains Lactose, or if I am craving foods that have Lactose in it (i.e Milk, Cheese, Pizza etc.) and decide to eat them.

Outside of that, I just avoid foods with Lactose in it, and any foods that would normally contain Lactose, I will get the "Lactose-Free" version of it.

I had the same symptons to the point were i could barely eat was loosing weight like crazy turns out i had gastroparesis. its when the stomach is paralyzed and food is not pushing out ur intestines. this is permanent and it occurs mostly in people with diabetes but I dont have diabetes. I would def as a gastric doc abt this. in can be unbearable at times. its a up and down battle, i started with daily antibiotics didnt like that, but there is medicine u are suppose to take daily. i stopped taking those cuz i was feeling better, now some of my symptons are coming back.

Hi i also have the same problem. where my stomach is always gurgling and upset, i went for a lactate test and it came back negitive, i also went for numerous blood tests and tested all my organs and it was all fine. Ive also lost weight like crazy and still am....i also dont eat alot as well.....i also feel as if my abdomen its most of the time tight and the feeling you get when going on a rollercoster.....How did they findout that you were Lactose intolerant and what have you done to gain back the weight???

I have the same symptoms, i researched and turns out it may be worms. I made a doctors appointment to find out.

Have you been tested for celiac disease? Weight loss is a common symptom since you are not absorbing nutrition from your food.

I've been going through this too. For about 3weeks now my stomach had been all bubbly. Week 1 I actually dierriah but every since then I haven't been able to poop very well. Also my stomach hurts 24/7 . It's distracting me from school. And I feel like I'm remaining fat because I have poop in my belly. I feel bloated all the time. My doctor prescribed me polyethylene glycol powder to help me use the bathroom but I haven't taken it. I'm in high school and it would be super embarrassing to poop in the public bathroom. I don't know what to do ..

Did you ever find out the problem?

I am the same but its worse for me because i have severe anxiety and always have panic attacks when i think about my health.

Same here, except when my stomach bubbles I usually pass blood.. :/

It's going on 9 years for me and the doctors still can't find anything.. I've just given up in all. it seems like every time I go to the doctor they end up making it worse on me.

I have the same problem, but I was diagnosed with IBS, so I'm guessing that's what's causing mine, all the symtoms your explaining are exactly what I get ... Hope this helps x