hey
i get diarrea (excuse bad spelling) everything month with my period
it's generally not always in best condition anyway
what kind of foods help the digestive system to function better?
i eat lots of bread and pasta, is that what's causing it to disfunction?

Hi there! I also get diarrhea with my period very often. There is no food that can stop it; however, there is food that you should avoid when you have diarrhea. This includes: Milk and milk products, such as ice cream or cheese; High-fat or greasy foods, such as fried foods; Very sweet foods, such as cakes and cookies; Foods that have a lot of fiber, such as citrus fruits. It is best to avoid milk and other dairy products for 7 to 10 days after the diarrhea improves; a mild case of lactose intolerance often follows cases of diarrhea. I also found some home remedies: Acidophilius, apple cider vinegar, bismuth subsalicylate, grapefruit seed extract, lemon juice, loperamide hydrochloride, powdered cow's milk, wine. For children, the pediatrician may recommend what is sometimes referred to as the "brat" diet, which consists of: Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast. So maybe you could try this too. I hope this will help you. :-)

cool! thanks very much!! :-D
i'm due soon so i'll be sure to try it

You're welcome. :-D