Ive noticed the last week or so it started with Loose bowel movements until about mid afternoon then it stops.. Usually after i eat.. Now im still getting the loose bowel along with the last two days my stomach has been growling non stop, i have a sour stomach and nasty taste in my mouth, along with lots of gas out of both ends, and the occasional stomach cramp.. does anyone have any suggestions.. im out of work with no medical insurance so i really cant afford to see a doctor

Would you describe the abdominal gas as pain or nausea?

It sounds like you have gastroenteritis. Do you notice any blood in the diarrhea?

Are you having any problems urinating?

The gas really doesnt have any pain.. i meant gas as in belching and other bodily functions.. lol.. Dont notice any blood.. its so much that its diarrhea its more just loose bowel where instead of it being watery its just little peices..
no problems urinating

I dont know about loose bowels but for 2 weeks i was burping and passing gas and very bloated I went to the dr and was told there was a viras going around and it should pass. which it did.

sounds like a problem that i have very often. I have tried finding out information about it-thats what brought me to this site. I get this quite a bit, specifically when pregnant. A friend who is a nurse thinks I have an allergy to gluten. Try keeping a journal of the foods you eat. You could have developed a slight food allergy, or the older we get-the less our body can handle certain foods. I used to use Pepto-Bismol and it goes away, but being pregnant I cant. Good Luck, and I'll keep looking as well!!

I have these problems as well...was diagnosed early on with Ibs
Have found that a gluten free or low gluten diet is very helpful..have tested this theory with bad results..gluten equals discomfort. try it..it can't hurt!