Hi, guys. I was diagnosed benign prostate hyperplasia. I would like to try with a herb called saw palmetto. I am little skeptic, but I would like to try. For how long would I have to take saw palmetto to notice any improvement? Do you have any experience with this? Thanks in advance.

Hi. Saw Palmetto is proven efficient in BPH treatment. When it will show effects, it depends on a person. My father used this herb. He needed several weeks to see any improvement. This doesn’t mean you will have to wait for so long. You should consult with your doctor about this. Perhaps, he knows some details. I would also gladly hear them. Please, let me know what you’ve found out.

I started taking saw palmetto and saw a major improvement in three days. Yes, three (3). However, from what I've read, this is not typical. Usually it takes two weeks - at least from the anecdotal evidence I found.

I was having to get up a couple times during the night to relieve my bladder. After taking saw palmetto for one week, I was able to sleep through the night. This herb worked brilliantly for me. Hope this helps.

I have been suffering from BPH for sereral years. Doctor gave me "Prazosin'. I works as long as I take it easing urining problem but side affect is severe. It give me chest pain, block nose etc. I found Blackmores Proseren Saw Palmetto and I have been taking it for the last 3 days one tablet with food twice a day. As today after three days I feel much better aleady easing urinery problem. I have not noticed any side affect except little stomach acidity. I hope will be be cured when I finish my first 120 tablet. by way I am 63 years old.

this stuff has my balls hurting i stopped taking this stuff a week ago my balls are killing me

Try pounding it less often!!