hi guys, i ask if there s a herbal treatment to cure hepatitis B diseases?i need some help.I am just a carrier of HB.I went to specialist doctor,but he did not give me any advice or any moral support on this matter.I think he s a worse doctor...

It will cure you. IF your viral loads are less than a million, buy it in tea form and drin it 4 times a day for 2 moths. Drink a regular bottled water size of the tea made dark. You are going to want to simmer it for an hour on low heat. I use 2 tea candles.

Do not believe in the herbal c**p. Go to your doctor and depending on your situation, you may not need any treatment. Don't chance your life on a stupid herbal bottle.

I heard drinking Phyllanthus urinaria can get rid of hep b. The dr who created virohep also use Phyllanthus urinaria in his drug.

u can try forevergreen products.. hepa can help u a lot .. many got cured already..

Hey u! the one who was talking about HERBAL c**p. Yea u! Ill pour some of ur herbal c**p on ur face if you mention that. u will ALWAYS see some good in an herbal bottle.

Guest wrote:

I don't think you know much about herbs, you are half right, most herbal supplements is a complete lie. But many Chinese Herbal products are in facts very good, if not better then modern medicines. YHK - YO JYO HEN SHI KO, is one of the best examples. 5 patents worldwide, and tones of research data! A much better solution then modern medicines when comes to treating liver hepatitis!!!!! You don't know a thing about herbs, and you are just making yourself look stupid and uncivilized. xd

Guest wrote:

Hi, i need this herb, please email me. Thank

Sickguy wrote:

buy medicine baraclude,legalon 140 mg. baraclude cost is 330 pesos maybe or 314 . i have also hepatitis and i take that medicine.once a day baraclude and legalon 140 mg.then u need a healthy lifestyle.exercise everyday,,drink a lot of water and eat a lot of vegetable and fruits,fish. dont eat too much meat especially pork ,cow,shrimp everything that has a high cholesterol.just eat vegetables,,fruits and fish only.you need to sacrifice to have a healthy lifestyle.and dont drink alcohol and dont smoke.and also every morning just blend 1 carrots,1/2 pipino and 1 glass of water. you drink that when you wake up in the morning.thats your breakfast.

lerski wrote:

Sickguy wrote:

if you dont have enough money to buy medicine just follow healthy diet tips.just remember healthy lifestyle and clean living.

im suffering from this desease for past 5 year,acording to my research there is not any perfect herb to treat this desease.dont waste your time if any herb doesn't curing it.i am taking treatment in guideline at ILBS,Delhi,India and doctor name S.K.Sarin.follow his guideline.he is the best doc to treat hepatis B

Guest wrote:

what is the name of the medicine and how to get.

PLEASE TELL THE MEDICINE/HERB NAME AND TOTAL PROCEDURE.I'LL REALLY APPRECIATE FOR THIS.THANKS.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

To the naysayers who think all herbal cures are cr@p -- ever hear of willow bark used to treat pain, fever, and inflammation?  No?  Oh, wait, maybe you know it better by its main extract:  ASPIRIN.

Southeast Asian Journal of Tropical Medicine and Public Health (2001;32:140–2) excerpts: 

...an herbal formula containing Phyllanthus amarus is an effective treatment for people with hepatitis B. In fact, the herbal formula compared favorably with interferon, the standard medical treatment for the condition.

In this new study, 30 patients with hepatitis B infection were treated with four capsules three times per day of an herbal formula for three months. 

The herbal formula contained 275 mg of Phyllanthus amarusper capsule and an unspecified amount of Panax notoginseng, as well as other unspecified ingredients.