I'm 18 and i recently had sex for the first time a couple of nights ago. The girl told me she was clean( disease etc) and i did not use a condom. I had a lot to drink and smoke that night, as well as pop earlier that night, making me wonder if this frequent urinating is mainly caused by all of the 'bad' fluids and substances i consumed. It is about the third day now since that night and i am still urinating every hour it seems, with an odd, slight, straining feeling in my penis(not testicles) in between urinations(not during). I am just curious as to what may be the problem, thanks.

you probably have a univery tract infection i got one when i lost my virgininty .

Im 15 years old and my boyfriend is 14.A couple days ago i had unprotected sex and i have been getting sick and haveing stomach pains. Is there a possibility i could be pregnant :(

that is totally a sing of a uniary track infection, its best that you now go to a clinic and be put on medcation because the longer you hold of going to see a doctor the longer it will take for it to clear up and the next time you get a uniary track infection it will be wors and will take longer time to heal

I've had them before and they are not fun