I have a problem with very frequent urination. I am going every 30 min or so urinating. It’s been like this for many months now. I am hoping that I can stop this without going to doctor. I hate all that waiting and procedures in clinics. I don’t believe I have infection. I drink plenty of water and tee. I do have a lot of urine. Can you give me some advice? Do I need to see an urologist?

I am not a doctor, but I know that is important whether or not your frequent urination occurs primarily during the daytime, or if it continues throughout the night, also whether or not the urination is in small, normal, or excessive amounts. Is there burning or pain, how urgently do you need to find a bathroom, how much fluid and what kinds of beverages are you drinking, are you unusually thirsty, are you sick in other ways… with all this your physician will determine whether or not the source of the frequent urination is a bladder infection, kidney disease, hormonal disturbances that give the wrong messages to the kidneys about the state of the body's fluids or a disturbance in the amount of fluids that are being consumed. Visit physician!!!