Good morning all duromine users, today is my first day using duromine 30mg and must be honest am little nervous have read so many articles regarding the drug and all the side effects. I am 25kg over weight and can't stand it any more I have honestly tried everything from pills to protein shakes, weight watcher to diet food companies, you name it. I do train about 3 times a week. So my question is does it work? How long does it take to kick in and if anyone out there can just give me some sort of positive feed back I would be so grateful...thank you... 

Hi parkarakin, thanks for u r reply but not sure if u read my msg? My problem is difficult in loosing weight naturally, hence the Dr's suggestion and prescription. On my second day now and must say don't feel speedy, I am however very thirsty but dr warned me about that, I didn't sleep last night but again the dr told me that this is a side effect for the first few days absolute week. Have found out that most people who have been on this .drug for more than 6-8 weeks can experience many problems this is a drug to help u get on track retrain your mind and develop better habits. At the end of the day it's all about moderation, something that is hard to do these days as everything is so oversized. Am not hungry but eating 3 proper (but small meals) making sure I eat fiber natural foods and very little caffein (tea) so will keep posting my journey for anyone who is interested in an honest approach to duromine and weight loss.

hey everyone i have just started duromine for the first time, i have bipolar type 1 and the strong medications i have been on made me put on 25 kilos in 4 months and through dieting and exercise i had no luck, my doctor put me on duromine 30mg to speed up my metabolism, the first night i couldnt sleep and with two other tablets that affect mental alertness and coordination i found myself a bit unco, but in my forth day i have lost 2.5kgs already, i still eat 3 meals a day but they are much smaller and i no longer snack, the best part is the energy it gives me, i am very happy to be on duromine and hope that everyone has good results like me !

good day

i am on my 7th day of duramine 30mg and still hadnt lost any weight as yet nor cm's.... i still feel hungry... any suggestions????

YOU NOT THE ONLY ONE,DID U LOOSE WEIGHT?IM ALSO IN DA SAME BOOT

Hi I was on duromine 30mg for a month. i found in the 1st week i lost 6kg.

Just eating smaller meals and working. my work is in warehousing so i am moving all the time.

I went to get another prescription however the doctor changed me to duromine 10mg.

I felt hungry on this one.

The bigger issue is as soon as i stopped taking the tablets my habbits fell back into place.

Duromine is to help with small portions of food and routine.

If you take them remember to put the energy they are giving you into walking or jogging.

this will help when you stop taking them.

I wish everyone good luck.

Kristy

How did your psych feel about you taking duromine??