my daughter has been urinating every half hour today but the last 2 weeks its been every hour, she is 7 years old she also complains about sore tummy and headaches

That sounds like she may have an issue with her bladder. I know she's quite young but it's possible for even a young child to get a urinary tract infection which sounds quite a bit what she has, if not a bladder infection. Has she had any other symptoms or anything like that? Are you able to take her to a doctor soon?

Well,
When young child as your daughter urinates very often it usually means that she is having issues with urinary tract infection. Now has she told you if she has any problems with the possible pain while she is urinating? Also if you noticed any changes in the color of her urine would help in diagnosis this problem of hers. How much water is she drinking during a day? Sore stomach and headaches also can indicate the urinary tract infection. You might consider to go to the doctor’s office and see what kind of medication can you give her to get rid of these frequent urinations. I hope this helped you a bit.

All the best,
Nelie