I have a problem of frequent urination. The doctor  has ruled out any infection or diabetes. The problem with me is I have a strong urge to urinate early in the morning and after peeing I feel like peeing again after some time and then it continues for the whole day however if I control my urge for a longer time then I don't feel like peeing for a longer time and then I feel normal for the rest of the day. And also during night I don't feel like urinating. In the day if I urinate frequently my urine becomes more watery compared with the urination before. Please help.

Hello, i too have similar problem. I urinate frequently and when i need to urinate i have to run to the bathroom. But most of this happens while i am at home. While i am at work , i dont urinate as much. I dont know what could be your problem. Maybe its because you have small bladder? Did you get an ultra sound of your bladder ever? Its a good thing that your urine is watery, it means that you are drinking enough water. The reason why i have the same problems as you is because i am receiving Interferon shots and that is messing with my immune system and everything. Are you on any medication?

No, I am not on any medication. Similar thing happens with me, while at work I do not urinate much. And also I don't drink too much water.