ok my name is zack im 15 my girlfriend is also 15 we had sex 1 time so far and when we did i cam twice inside of her but she doesnt think shes pregnant but i think she is she has sickening to her stomach in the morning but hasnt thrown up yett and she will be really hungry and then make something and not want it anymore but 10 or 15 minutes later she wants it and she has really bad body aches all day sometimes she gets really bad headaches at night and im affraid for her and myself cuz we are not ready and we didnt have pertected sex cuz we didnt plan on haveing sex that night what we do and if the symtoms to show shes pregnant what and how do i tell her im scared becuz im not ready to be a dad and shes not ready to be a mom but if she is pregnant i will always stay by her side no matter what what do i do HELP ME !!!!!!!!! :$

hey Zac,

this is what frustrates me with kids like you and your girlfrined. most dont plann on having unprotected sex but things get carried away very qyickly. my question is why did you cum two times inside her. didnt you learn your lesson the first time?!?!?!?! ? o.O %-) well her chances of pregnancy are quite high but it doesnt mean she is. first off when was her last period and when is her next one suppose to happen? how long ago did you have unprotected sex? if it was less than 72 hours ago then you can try taking the morning after pill.

these answers can help get a better idea of if she is pregnate or not.... everything will be fine no matter what but right now we just have to figure out if she is pregnate or not.....
8)

her period is usally on the 2nd or the 3rd oof everymonth and we did it on the 5th and i dont know what else to tell you if you have anything else you need to know let me know thanks

so she just got done bleeding?? thats USUSALLY a less fertile time because typically the egg is shed durring mestration BUT women ovulate at different times of the month and it really depends on the woman.

All you guys can do for now is wait until the 2nd or 3rd of next month and see if her peiod comes. keep in mind if she is under stress then her period will most likley be delayed......

when it gets closer to the 2nd or 3rd of next month you can take a pregnancy test but make sure you follow the directions CAREFULLY as little things can affect the accuracy of the test.

I hope this helps some 8)

i hope so to thank you

No problem keep me posted on what you guys find out..... and PLEASE be more carefull and responsible if you guys choose to have sex again..... 8)