Hello!
I have a problem. I am 44, female. I am non stop feeling pressure on rectum and also have this feeling of frequent urination. I wake up at night because I need to go to the toilet (and that happens 5 times a night!) when I come to the toilet … few drops and I am over.
What is happening to me?

Hello!
Maybe you have urinary tract infection. It is very common with women. This symptom of having the need to urinate is very common for this infection (also itchy feeling while urinating), but I do not know for this rectum pressure feeling. I have constant urinary tract infections, but I have never experienced this feeling of rectum pressure.

Hey, have you ever heard of pudendal neuralgia or pudendal nerve entrapment (PN and PNE)?

This rectum pressure feeling fits into the symptoms. Please google "TIPNA" and learn more about this condition.

your friend with PNE

i have had the same problem. i wake up all night to pee. it seems like my bowel is in spasm but a pelvic floor specialist said it was a nerve entrapement. i have spasms in my sternum too. i am going crazy due to this and menopause. have you found any help. please let me know. thank you.