Please help. i think i have a fungal infection. it is in my feet and also located in my hands. it resembles a ring but as i have read the symptoms and saw pictures of ringworm it doesn't look like one since it has inflammations and secretes fluid (watery substance). in the past week i put miconazole cream and betamethasone ointment on it but stopped it because it seems to be just wounding my skin and making it worse. now i put erythromycin cream. but i know that erythromycin is a antibacterial substance. would it heal my infection? i am still confused of whether what i have is a bacterial infection or a fungal infection or is it possible that both occurs?? either way what possible immediate remedy can i use for this infection?? please help>>>>

Outside lately in sandals???? Posion ivy perhaps? If it is poision ivy Zanfel works wonders, its about $25 for a one ounce tube, but it is worth its weight in gold. When I get poision ivy, I can plan on having it from 1-4 weeks depending on severity, yes a full month from a one time exposure if its bad enough.

Posion ivy will secrete a fluid with a small exposure or large exposure too. Maybe poision oak or sumac? My posion ivy seems to "spread" over the course of a couple days over my body when I get it too.