Hello. I'm 24 year old male and I have some very delicate problems I would like to discuss with people who maybe know more about this.
Just recently I had a sexual intercourse with one girl for the first time and it was great, but after three or four days I started to experience some strange symptoms.
It first started with itching, burning during urination and pain during sexual intercourse. I don’t know anything about this and I have never seen anything similar. A friend of mine told me that it could be some yeast infection. I didn’t know that these infections could be transmitted in sexual contact. How could I be sure?

Hello. I would really like to help you because I know a bit about these yeast infection but you provide us very small amount of details.
I know only that you have mentioned almost all typical male symptoms of yeast infection and answer to your question is Yes- yeast infection can be transmitted in sexual contact.
If you think you might have a yeast infection, it is important to visit your doctor to get appropriate antifungal treatment.
There is also one another thing you should do- you could buy her some vaginal test for yeast infection.
The test results give an indication of whether they have a bacterial, parasitic or yeast infection. A single dose of fluconazole or antifungal vaginal cream containing miconazole or clotrimazole is typically prescribed.

i too think i may have a male yeast infection it all startd the day after a night filled with rompin. it started as just itchyness just on the tip of my pee pee. but now a week and a half later is burning during urination.and now kinda inside the tip. ive been told by a friend it sounded like when he had a yeast infection so ive perchased some cream to see if it helps but im nervious how long should i wait to have sex again? can it spred? what r more simptoms?

Hello, I am 27 living with my boyfriend for 2 years and just had a baby whom is exactly 8 weeks.
A week ago I experienced my vigina was swollen and itching after sex, suddenly it felt painful during intercourse!! two days later he felt sick and couldn't eat, speak or swallow anything, this symptoms persisted for 3 days and got worse by the 3rd day. we went to emergency and was told he had what called FUNGAL infecton and was given Nystan oral suspension antifungal antibiotic.

So I need to know if this infection can be caused naturally or be transmitted during oral sex??
thank you.

yes if u had a yeast infection u could have spread it to him orally. u stated u were having some symptoms down there and then he had some oral issues going on. it makes perfect sense eh.

i am a female 23 years old. i had a physical relation with a guy. he had itching on his lower abdomen.we had sex many times but with prote ction and i am sure he was physical with many others too. one day we had unprotected sex it was january 2011. the vary day i got itching on my vagina and some white curd like discharge and it used to burn while urine with an bad odor, i went to see a gynachologist and she said its a fungal infection and she cured me.i was fine in few days, but after a week something came on my lips i guess it was like herpes but i am not sure their was no pain in that, i got some extreme infection in my mouth first time in my life, i was not able to swallow food or water my throat was burning while having food or water. and there was some white patches in my mouth. i went to ENT specialist and he treated me by saying i have infection in tonsils.it was cured in 7 to 8 days. and i was all fine then. after 6 months i got ill badly i had some liver infection i was about to get jaundise.but in some days i was back to healthy. every thing is cured.but whenever the whether gets cold i get that infection in mouth and it get cured itself after 3, 4 days. i had a new boyfriendin 2012 6 months before like we dated for 5 months and we had sex almost every day and that too unprotected. once we had oral sex and after few days he got some retension cyst inside his lower lip as said by doctor. he was asked to get all STD tests including HIV. the result came negative. i am worried that is it possible that i might have any STD or HIV as my early symtoms are somehow related to that. Please suggest me. i am so damn tensed.please friends reply me on this

Yes it can b spread

Did u have other sex beside your bf?

This could most certainly be a yeast infection. You want to start using raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar to treat the male yeast infection. It is important to treat it before it gets worse.