I have really bad ringworm. I got it back in oh id say march but i wasnt aware to what it was at the time. Finally in July i figured it out and it spread BAD all over my neck and some in my scalp. So i went to the drs and they gave me pills ($60!!!) So i took them and applied cream i got from the store called Jocks Itch, pharmacist there said id would help. So i took my meds and put the cream on and went about my days. But i noticed a spot one day and when i seen it i cried because it was back. So i went to the drs again, and got the pills AGAIN $60 and this time some shampoo too. And that was in Sept or Oct. Well i was putting my hair up today for work, where i work it has to be up, and i see it again!!!! Lots of circle, i called my mom and she said there scars but im positive there raised and 100% Noticeable!

No i know this is silly but im crying again because i just want this gone ive done everything i thought i was suppose to and i still cant make it stay away, and its embarrassing going to work with this because im afraid someones going to ask me about it. And i would like to not got to the drs again and pay all that money...

Also i have a dog but took her to the vet and they said they couldnt find any, and no one in the household has it (to mu knowledge)

PLEASE HELP!!! :(

Jessica,  Im sorry that you have had to live with this problem Ringworm is a pain to fight and get rid of. I am a wrestling coach and have to fight ringworm often with my wrestlers.  The best treatment I have found is called Dermariche anti-fungal it was created by wrestling coaches to not only kill the infection fast but to strengthen the skin to prevent the infection from coming back.  

Good luck 

Drown it in Aloe Vera and keep it covered till it gets better. I had the same problem, got several things from the Dr, nothing worked...Aloe Vera....good luck!

I'm very curious to learn if you were able to get rid of this. I am going through the very same thing. I'm devastated that I can not get rid of this