Can you get ring worm in the mouth? If so how can you treat it.

:O The days seem numbered don't they? Get it looked at. 8)

So annoying when people give responses which provide no information whatsoever. Honestly, in the future don't bother.
That said, I'm still trying to find a definitive answer on this but none of the material I've seen mentions anything about the mouth being affected. I did find one article which claims that ringworm cannot grow on mucus membranes such as in the mouth or vagina. It would appear that this may be our answer.

Hi Mlun,
Ringworms are fungal infection and they are not caused by worms, although the name indicates this. They usually occur on the skin, no matter where on the body. But as much as I know it is not possible to have them in your mouth. So I think that you are safe from ringworms, but if you are having something similar you still have to find out what is this. Could you tells us some of the symptoms that you have so we can help with diagnosis? Have you used any medication that might cause this as a side effect? Could it be that you have a cut inside your mouth that looks like ringworm?
Good luck,
Danella

ringworm is a fungal infection that lives on the surface of the skin. It can not live in a mucus membrane such as the mouth.

You can get it on the lips. Use antifungal cream I guess. Better yet, ask your doctor what to use.

I was just diagnosed with it INSIDE my mouth. It is a yeast/fungal disease and can grow in the mouth like thrush. My doctor prescribed a pill that I have to suck on

What was the name of pill you have to suck on?

What I needed to do it in my mouth under my lip

Wat I need to di

My wife has these lesions in her mouth and sores on the tongue they said some autoimmune but she can't find a cure

How do you know when you have it in your mouth?

what was the systems?

I have it under the bottom of my lip on my chin... Got from my lovely granddaughter but I licked my lip because I thought it was just dryness.... Ugh....

I think I had it in my tounge. White hairy thing. When brushed left an awful smell and left a crater where it was.