hey guys,its me again.I was just wondering if anyone got any funny period stories???? %-) :$ o.O ;-) ! :-|

I was staying at my friends and i was on my period and i wet myself so my period and wee got all mixed up and ran down my leg so my friend said i could take a shower at hers so i put my pants in a bag and she and her friend wouldnt leave the bathroom while i was having a shower and i bet they saw it and i didnt put my pants in the bin, so me and my mum go food shopping and i leave it in the car park and my mum tried to get me to pick it up but i screamed at her so i left it

And my friend stayed over and i leeked on the back of my pjs and i stood up and it staarted running down my leg and i like errrrr, im off for a shower and she went home while i was having a shower.

also i stayed at my other friends house and i started my period it was only my second one so i didnt think much of it and instead of making a pad out of tp, i just kept going to the toilet to clean it up and i leeked and she said omg it looks like you s**t your sen and i was like how do you know i didnt lol,

also, i was staying at my dads and it was my first period so i was clueless, i leeked a little and i left it in the washng bag we were taking home and my sis went eeeeeeeeeew abbies leeked on her pants and i wasnt on my period at this point and his gf kept making it awkward and saying WANT A PAD, TAKE A PAD! ii pretended it was my sister so i think i got away with,it:)

i leeked all over my pjs and my mum wsshed them but didnt say a word.:/

i asked my friend for a pen and she thought i asked for a pad n said no sozboz and im like:/ ok and 5 mins later she asked if i neededa pen and i,was like yeah and then she asked if i got one, i was so confused at the time,

i heard my mum come in my room and nick a pad for my sis and i pretended to be asleep and she left my wardrobe wide open and my pads a mess:(

also my sis was like mum mum mum i leeked all over my friends pants and her shorts and once again i was pretending to be asleep, sje washed them, tis all fine and dandy

more in 2 ticks:):-):)xxx

also, i was staying at my dads and it was my first period so i was clueless, i leeked a little and i left it in the washng bag we were taking home and my sis went eeeeeeeeeew ********* leeked on her pants and i wasnt on my period at this point and his gf kept making it awkward and saying WANT A PAD, TAKE A PAD! ii pretended it was my sister so i think i got away with,it:)...
i leeked all over my pjs and my mum wsshed them but didnt say a word.:/...
i asked my friend for a pen and she thought i asked for a pad n said no sozboz and im like:/ ok and 5 mins later she asked if i neededa pen and i,was like yeah and then she asked if i got one, i was so confused at the time,...
i heard my mum come in my room and nick a pad for my sis and i pretended to be asleep and she left my wardrobe wide open and my pads a mess:(...
also my sis was like mum mum mum i leeked all over my friends pants and her shorts and once again i was pretending to be asleep, sje washed them, tis all fine and dandy.
its2am and i am off to sleep

My name is Rachel. I'm 15. I got mine at 12. I was on my period and my friend showed me a funny video I laughed so hard there was blood everywhere. My friend was also on her period so that was 2x the blood. #periodsyncing