i have OCD...i opened up to him completely....for about a year and a half he helped me deal with my OCD problems very sincerely...we started our relationship on november 2008, told him my about my mental problem nd medications after about2 months...he said he will accept me da way i am nd supported me in solving my mental problems very dedicatedly so much so that i madly fell in love with him nd lost my virginity to him on june 2009....even after that he helped me cope up with my problems....meanwhile let me tell u wot happened...at the begining of the relationship i asked him whom he loves the most in this world...he said this mother...i cudnt handle it nd wanted to breakup...i was a virgin then...i told him that even if he wud say that he loves me as much as his mum i wud stay...he told me after a day that he loves me as much as his mother...i thot he analysed himself and realized that so i believed it nd he even SWEARED that on his mother...after that many a times wen we had fights he wud hurt me saying he loved his mom more...then later he wud tell me...after i wud cry my eyes out... that he loves my as much as his mother and wud SWEAR dat on his mom...ok....i am an architect who belongs to a family full of doctors...my mum, dad and sis are doctors and he is just a commerce graduate....i stud against my entire family for him....after long struggling he got a job july2010.....btw...i am an OCD patient right...wen he used to hurt me i used to call his mom names lyk b***h...used to say that she looks nd behaves lyk lower class maid-servants....but all those i used to do becoz he wud hurt me badly and be so gud to his mom...i was jealous nd nothing apart from these things evoked any reaction in him...but i do like his mom a lot and i have told that to him lots of times and she likes me a lot...knowing me inside out i thot he wud understand....now... wen i got my first salary i brought gifts for my mum,dad,sis nd him....i love him as much as my mum...i expected him to buy me atleast a flower with his 1st salary but he dint even tell me that he got his first salary...that is in august 2010...wen i asked him he cudnt say anything nd that time i was having a lot of mental agitation becoz of other issues so cudnt think too much abot that...october2010 we had a fight...he cut off all contacts with me over night...i got bedridden...my mum who was against this relationship went and requested him...he did not respond...my dad was also having crius health issues that time...my mum and i informed him abot it...he dint care...from the time he got his job he started sharing everything with his boss...he works in an export house...a private firm...his boss is one hell of a manipulative person and he started sitting and standing under his orders...he even discussed our sexual relationship with him...wot kind of a guy does that? january 2011 i got in touch with him thru his boss...we patched up for 2 weeks...then this salary issue came up. he clealy told me that he loves his mum more than me....i made him say otherwise by torturing him mentally....he said i was a fool to believe he loves me as much as his mum....since dat day he cut me off his lyk...i did not contact him for 1month 6days in between...then started contacting him again coz i feel extremely cheated...deceived and exploited....i feel suicidal but cant commit a suicide becoz my parents love me a lot....but i am dying every moment....even with my ocd i used to be a happy girl....i cant get my virginity back...i wanted to loose it to my life partner...i was convinced he was the one...help me plz

.....oh by da way..he gave his enitire 1st salary to his mum...cudnt even buy me a flower