what are the best pain relievers for this acute chronic pain?
What supplements or topical creams will help?
Thanks[/enc]

I have seen several people with this sad and painful disease. It really depends on the severity of you pain and your reaction to several classes of drugs. Example, I have seen klonopin work on one 40 ish woman, but not on the 50 ish woman. Of course, there is always the narcotic route of Fentanyl patches (watch out to rotate the sites to avoid skin complications) and dilauded or morphine tablets by mouth. But most of these will cause a certain level of sedation or even a "high" effect. Good luck and I would definately seek a doctors advice. Soon.

hi i got diagnosed last week. i suffer from all the symptoms and so far i am on anti inflamortaries for the pain, which takes it away alot and helps with the numbness but i still have days when i cant pick up a mug of coffee. i find the memory stuff a nightmare and am having a bit of a tearful day as my husband hasnt even bothered to look it up on the internet or show any interest just acts like im lazy. some say vitamin e is great but makes you aggresive so you should apparently counteract with vit complex b. the doctor says theres no drugs that cure but he said alot of alternative remedies are good but he doesnt know what. i find cafeine helps me get on in the morning to get going but it does make me moody and tearful