has anyone tried the herb kratom for opiate withdrawal? How is the best way to make the tea? dosages, etc. I have read that it reduces pain alot.

Hey...I have not tried the above Herb, nor have I heard of it. I would imagine that if you plan on making a Tea of it though, all Herbs are fairly similar. Get yourself a Teaball and stuff it full (if you have the actual Herb and not some kind of Powder or extract). Boil your Water, pour it in the Cup and hang your Tea Ball in it. Steep it for about 5 min and you should be good to go. As to Opiate Withdrawl, I just got off of Fentanyl Patches 5 weeks ago and am still having them. If you do not want to go to the Doc, but need something to calm your Nerves, try Valerian. You can buy it in Capsule form at Walmart, or if you get a hold of the Herb, make a Tea. Be forewarned though, that stuff smells nasty. But it works, it has sedative attributes that can calm your Nerves and help you sleep. Hope this helps, Good luck!!!

water in back of throat. hold it. open mouth. tilt head back. dump on water in mouth. open throat. no taste. up to 5g or so... get the extract. 2 weeks diminishing dosages. start with 5g 2 times a day. day 15 should be .5g at night. trust me

I personally get the crushed powder Bali leaf kratom. take a coffee mug and fill with water 3/4 the way and heat up in microwave.

Weigh out your powder on a scale(i usually use around 10mg) but put a coffee filter on the scale first and then spoon out the powder till you reach the amount you want.

I then take out my mug of warm/hot water, pinch one side of the coffee filter that contains the powder on it and then pour it into the mug of water.

mix it up real good(easier to mix in hot water then cold), although it will still be somewhat thick depending on how much you are using.

I personally will have a glass of orange juice that I use to chase the tea down with! Plus I read somewhere that orange juice helps enhance the Alkaloids of the Kratom!!

it usually takes me about 4-5 big gulps to get the drink down, and I then have another glass of OJ to sip on over the next 30 minutes and im good to go!

For me it starts to work in about 20 minutes or so. I also has a stimulating affect on me, and is known to enhance any stims (coffee for example) taken after drinking this tea!

Hope this helps some. let me know if you have anymore specific questions!

it really works

I tried it and it helps tremendously.I go to head shop to get it I buy capsule form it really stops withdrawal I am on methadone diminishing my dose so I can get to suboxone .I was at 150 my now I am at 52 mg When I feel ugh....I will take kratom 30 mg of the green strain and 10mg red strain and I feel better. Stops the diarrhea cramps stops agigatation

Did u get any side effect after u drank it??

Red tie vain has anyone info on this for detox