I am an 18 year old female and for the past 2.5 years i have been suffering from a chronic burning in my urethra and bladder. Not only when i urinate but ALL the time. i have seen around 15 different doctors for this same problem and still have no answers. i had 2 Cystoscopyes done and both doctors said everything looked normal and there were no tumors or anything visibly wrong. Every time i had my urine checked by doctors there was no infection. I have been given plenty of different medications from pelvic spasm pills, and pain relievers but yet nothing will take the pain away nor help. An over the counter pill called Azo i purchased helps a little but is harmful to take over a long period of time and makes me dizzy and tired so i choose not to take it on a regular bases. Taking showers kills me. I thought it might just be the hot water but cold showers hurt as well. I have no time of relief. 24/7 i have the pain and it made me go into the independent studies program at my high school because i cannot function like a normal teenager.
If anyone has ANY suggestions or knows anything i do not and can provide me with further information would be very appreciative.
Thank you.

well it sounds like a urinary tract infection which is very common, but the doctors would be able to tell that from the urine tests. Have they done tests for STDs? I would suggest drinking alot of water, and cranberry juice (if it is a UTI though doubtfull).

well its not a UTI... i have done many test to see if that was the case and there is no infection. i have taken cranberry supplements and cancelled all caffine out of my diet and drank tons of water and cranberry juice, but still no help.
no matter what i eat or drink i am still in a horrific amount of pain.