Hi, I have temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ syndrome), and I can tell you, it hurts like hell! I have to find some medications as soon as posible, because I cant take it any more. Does anyone suffer from TMJ? Can you give me some tips about pain management?

Hi, I know how this pain feels like. I suffer from TMJ syndrom too, and I haven’t managed to cure it yet. The temporomandibular joint connects the lower jaw to bones at the sides of the head. This should be flexible, but in our cases, it isn’t. Our jaw movement is limited, and it makes clicking sounds. For the pain management of TMJ are used some medications and natural pain relievers. Some doctors advice their patients to take the natural relievers, because these chemical drugs often cause addiction. In the pain management of TMJ, people often used drugs are analgesic pain killers, such as paracetamol or NSAIDs, but in many cases they didn’t have any effect.