Hello. I'm 24 year old male and I would like to hear more about this drug called Fentanyl. About a month ago my mother was diagnosed with one malignant lung tumor called carcinoma planocellulare.
Like I said, the tumor is malignant and by the time doctor found it, it has already spread on some other organs such as liver, intestinal wall and kidneys. You can't even imagine how devastated I'm feeling right now. Doctor prescribed her some new drug called Fentanyl but I don’t believe that much in these new generation drugs and I was just wondering does anybody knows anything about it.

Hi. I'm very sorry to hear that your mother was diagnosed with such a serious condition. I know some important facts about this drug because my father used it.
Fentanyl belongs to the group of medicines called narcotic analgesics and I know that it is very strong. It is almost the best drug on the market for treating breakthrough cancer pain.
Good thing about this drug is that it comes in a form of patch so frequent vomiting is prevented. Fentanyl topical patches are usually used to treat chronic pain that cannot be controlled by less potent pain relievers. It can cause small side effects but the most serious potential side effect is respiratory depression.

Fentanyl
What and how good is it.

What is fenantly