Does having gallbladder problems cause irregularities in a woman's menstrual cycle? I have been regular except for the last few months. I'm usually on a 25-day cycle and my periods are usually 5 days each time. In September, my period came 2 days early but was still the regular 5 days. In October, it came 2 days late (well, it depends on how you look at it. Based on September's period, it's late. If September's wouldn't have come early, it would on time) and was only 3 days. November's has come 4 days early and is very light. It actually stopped for about 12 hours and then returned. I originally thought that I may have been pregnant due to the constant nausea and menstrual irregularities which I had also experienced during the pregnancy with my daughter. My doctor did a blood test that came out negative. I asked what was the reason for my constant nausea if I'm not expecting and he suggested a gallbladder ultrasound which I have not yet received. I've tried to do research to find out if the 2 are corelated but none describes my particular situation and no one that I know that has had gallbladder issues has had irregularities in their menstrual cycle.

I'm having this exact issue. Do you have any insight since I see your post was 1 yr ago.