i still have my implant in my arm which was due out last june, the doctor said that it's not working because it has been nearly 4 years. i'm 2 days late and took a test yesterday which was neg, my breasts are very sore to the touch, feeling bloated all the time and tired. my last period was on the 4th of feb till the 11 th of feb and had sex on the 16th, could i be pregnant?

have you started your period this month and is your cycle regular?

no i'm 2 days late this morning and i'm always regular

i mean i'm late this month

what brand of pregnancy test did you use?

just 2 cheap one's

I would suggest you get a first response early pregnancy test. it is said to be able to give an accurate results 5 to 6 days before your missed period :)

but i'm nearly 3 days late now won't a cheap test show a positive if i was

not necessarly. you said you had sex on the 16th of February. if that is when you got pregnant than you would only be about 3 weeks pregnant. a cheap test isn't as sensative as one that is actually made for early pregnancy detection. teat have been done with multiple different pregnancy tests and first response and clear blue came up positive on an early pregnancy detection test but not other brands. that's why I suggest getting first response early pregnancy test

or right, thank you. i will defo get 1, hate not knowing :) fingers crossed

your welcome :)! I hope the best for you and I hope you get the results you want! let me know what's going on a.d yet again. youay still be to early to detect any pregnancy hormone so if it dosnt come up posative id wait till around the end of this month and take another test :).

:) i will defo let you know, and thanks again