I have been having unusual menstrual cycles. My Last regular menstrual cycle was June 20. In lasted 5 days, and was normal. I missed my period completely in july. August 20 i woke up in the morning and bled as if i had my period. The rest of the day, it was like i didnt have my period. Since that day, when i urinate its a normal yellow color however when i wipe there is either brown or red on present. Sometimes it will be just a little bit of brown and sometimes itll be really red as if you would think i had my period. I have not needed to use any pads or tampons. I only notice blood when i urinate. I have also been having problems with nausea. 2-3 times i week for the past 2 months i will wake up and feel like i have to vomit. Later in the day, i will have episodes where i get dizzy and feel like im going to vomit. I have never actually produced vomit.

I went to the doctors yesterday. I have taken 3 pregnancy test, all negative. They are sending me to get an ultrasound on Tuessday. I was wondering what the likely hood is that i have a cyst? When i looked online, it says that it tends to go away 1-3 months with your menstrual cycle but i dont think im really having menstrual cycles at this point. I am 19 years old. Im hoping it has to do with a weight and hormone issue. Ive maintained the same weight for a year now. I am overweight -200lbs.

I was just hoping to get a little insight on my probabilities or to see if anyone has had or heard of or had any options. I have no other symptoms besides this "spotting" and nausea issue. This spotting issue has been going on for almost 20 days now.

Thanks in advance

It sounds like you are experiencing problems of an ovarian cyst.
Last November i fell off my bike and the handle bar rammed my right ovary area very hard. Now i've been having the same symptoms as you basically, felt pregnant, nausea, dizzy, etc. and late period, found out it was a baseball-sized cyst that needs to be removed, is surrounding my right ovary.
Best Wishes.

I have something along the same lines...I'm almost 18, and I had my first period when I was about 15ish. It's never been regular at all (happening at different times of the monts) but the past year or so it only seems to happen a few times a year. The last time it happened was back on the 4th of April...since then I haven't had a single one. It's quite worrying.

I am experiencing the same thing I have not had a period since June 15 a little over two weeks I have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms headahce neasous and throwing up..Tiredness etc.I have taken 4 pre test all neg and 2 blood tests negative also I have a cyst on my ovary I was told this is what is causing it however I do not know how big the cyst is I have to go get it checked I hope i do not have to have surgery I am scared.

i have exactly same problem. My gycn have told me it will cysr will go in 3 months and asked for ultrasound after 3 month again. Also gave me iron tablets for 3 months. plus he told to take care of food. only vegeis and fruits.No eggs. I have a issue of waitgain too.