Hi, I have been using garlic as dietary supplement for a few months but now, I would like to try it as garlic oil. Is garlic oil efficient as garlic capsules?

Hi, I am 43 years old and I have been using garlic for long time, since I have increased cholesterol level. It is beneficial for lowering blood pressure. Garlic lowers LDL Cholesterol or bad cholesterol. It prevents formation of atherosclerotic buildup within the arterial system. Since, diabetes is very spread, garlic can be used also for lowering blood sugar. The most important property for lowering chances for heart attack is certainly prevention of blood clots from forming. Thromboses, and strokes are also less likely to happen. I can suggest you to try garlic oil, and have your blood lipid status compared to one that you had before.