I am a 37 years old F, I have been diagnostic familiar cholesterol 3 years back my total cholesterol reading was 380, normal reading for HDL and Triglycerides, My Dr starts with me Lipetor40 mg and Ezetrol 10mg then Lipitor becomes 20 mg after 1 year + Ezetrol 10mg I am in those medication now since 2 years and Dr stopped Ezetrol since 4 months, before 3 months I feel very bad pain in all my body I did many blood test like kidney function and liver function and CPK all results was normal. Only Lipid is high LDL level total is 206 and LD is 160. I told my Dr about the pain and he advice to stop Lipitor for 6 weeks then we will do tests again and see if we complete in same dosage or what will happen-I don’t know yet-My questions are:
If I stopped totally Lipitor what will happen to me I still have my Menstruation still ongoing is it truth it helps to protect??
Does high level of cholesterol leads to high blood pressure or diabetics?
Does cholesterol makes blocking or deposits in vein or artery. How can I know there is no blocking or deposits?( Atherosclerosis)
Also I have 2 girls 4 and 9 years old, they have high level of LDL and their HDL and TG is normal is there any treatment for them

It sounds like you have familial hypercholesteremia. Cholesterol-lowering drugs do have many undesirable side effects. If you stop using Lipitor, your LDL level likely will go up. High level of LDL encourages the formation of atherosclerotic plague which leads to narrowing of the arteries. The resulting increased resistance to blood flow makes the heart pump harder and indirectly results in elevation in blood pressure. You can use ultrasound to detect blockages or deposits in your arteries.
Psyllium fiber has been found to be very effective in lowering cholesterol level. This is sold at the grocery or drug stores under many different brand names.