Hello. I have recently found this article in the papers. It was about the effect that lemon and garlic have on opening the coroners. I had to go to work and it didn’t occur to me to take the newspapers with me. When I got home, the papers were already thrown away in the garbage.

I forgot about that and didn’t remember it till today, when I overheard some people at the office discussing it.

So I wanted to ask you have you ever heard about the effects of having the mix of garlic and lemon extract for opening the coroners?

Hey there. Yes, this combination is amazing for opening coroners. A lot of doctors have told me that that I should try that remedy after bypass surgery. I am using it for two years to help me control my heart disease. The effect of the garlic and lemon extract is great and it is helpful for opening the corners. Of course, you should never replace it with the medications but you can use it with it together. Garlic extract is amazing for heart diseases and I think that everyone should use it as a prevention. Also, with lemon you can never make a mistake.

Hey there.

I need to admit you that I don’t know nothing about this. I wish I did because my good friend’s mother died a few months ago and now I think that this could help her, maybe she could live longer. 

Now, I see that this can help. Is there any way to tell me how to mix lemon and garlic extract? Any special way or not?

How to use it anyway? If you do know anything about how to make it, how to drink or eat it, please let me know.

I am sure that a lot of us don’t have a clue about it.

Yeah, I have heard about that. Garlic and lemon mixture has so many benefits. It is a great low cost alternative for reducing cholesterol and heart patients should definitely try using it. I think that it can help a lot. I love the fact that this is a natural remedy. As you know, all the pharmacy meds that you can buy are treating one thing but also simultaneously creating some other problems. So I am always for natural remedies such as this one. I don’t know anything about the preparation, but I guess it can be find somewhere on the internet.

Hello everyone. I’ve read that the terpenoid compound called limonene may lower LDL cholesterol and total cholesterol levels. And this compound can be found in lemon.

In a way, this means that lemon can help in prevention of heart diseases.

There are some other elements of lemon that can contribute too. For example, vitamin C can help preventing cholesterol from sticking to artery walls.

I never heard about garlic having beneficial effects when it comes to this though. This is the first time I’m hearing that. And does anyone know how exactly garlic affects people with heart diseases? I’m xurious to know.

Well, there are many studies that show that garlic does not have a specific effect on cholesterol levels. I know that many people use it to handle their blood pressure but I don’t think that it helps really.

And what I also read somewhere is that fresh garlic can increase bleeding. So please keep that in mind if you plan to start using it. If you have some bleeding related disorder, maybe it would be a good idea to avoid garlic, especially fresh one.

And garlic supplements are also not good for women who are pregnant or for those who are breastfeeding.

Hey there.

I didn’t know this but I was reading about it a while ago. I learned that several studies have found that garlic can be very beneficial for some conditions like high blood pressure, high cholesterol and for coronary heart diseases. I heard that it helps slowing the development of atherosclerosis and hardening of the arteries. So you should eat one or two freshly crushed garlic cloves daily and if they are strong you can drink glass of milk or water with lemon.

But if you are using some medications, you need to consult your doctor because sometimes some medications cannot be in the mixture with garlic.

Yes, it is actually a great thing. I do remember when one friend of mine mention this to me and I know that I didn’t trust her because everywhere I go doctors will tell you to use some medications and pills. I am reading a lot about alternative medicine and I also found out that garlic has magical properties. I didn’t know about the lemon, but I do believe that in the combination with garlic can be an amazing thing.

I would definitely recommend you to try it but consult your doctor about this. Some medications can cancel activity of garlic and inversely.

Good luck.