I had a laparoscopy done about a little more than a month ago and was also changed to a new bc four months ago. The bc was supposed to eliminate my periods completely, but it seems that my body still hasn't been able to get used to it since I'm having irregular periods still. I started spotting on the 28th and it lasted until the 31st. I assumed that was a small period and planned for my next one to fall around the 24th or 25th. My fiance and I had unprotected, like always, on the 9th, then I experienced spotting again on the 13th that lasted until the 18th. I also assumed that this was my actual period, since it got a little heavier towards the end. I was sick that week and didn't have sex again until the 23rd. Today, 5 days later, I have very light spotting that is barely there. Since my mc is so irregular right now, I can't pin point when I've ovulated and if I've actually been having my periods or if I've actually been experiencing something like implantation bleeding.
Has anyone ever experienced this?
Thank you, anything helps!

Hi, i had lap done on 4th feb for endo (around day 9/10 of my cycle) and i spotted for a few days after, then this week on day 20 of my cycle i started spotting again with period type cramps, i've been spotting everyday since and not sure whats going on, i too thought it may be implantation bleeding, but think may that may be wishful thinking!! Just thought i would share what i am going through as it sounds pretty simular. I had a lap done in 2007 for endo and cysts and had normal periods for 2 months then was lucky enough to fall preg (my son is now 2.5 yrs old). Was hoping 4 the same this time.... Hope all works out 4 u too :-)