I had gotten my period from aug 17th to aug 21st. My periods are regular and on time every month since being on the pill and have been on the pill for 11 years now. Aug 24th i did have unprotected intercourse with my boyfriend but i took my pill on time which i take them around 2am in the morning before bed but every day faithfully at 2am. The pills make my stomach a little upset when taken during the day even with food and my doctor has changed my pill a few times but i found that taking them at night before bed helps. We also had unprotected intercourse on aug 27th but i had not taken my pill at 2am that morning, did not take it till 6pm that night (3 hours after intercourse), he also ejaculated inside of me but i went to the restroom right after and it seemed like it all "leaked out" when i did so we didn't worry plus i did take my pill, late, but i took it. The next day (aug 28th) we had unprotected intercourse again around 11am but i didn't remember to take my pill till the next day (sun aug 29th around 6pm) so i hadn't taken a pill since fri evening around 6pm. He did not ejaculate inside of me on the 28th, we used the "pull out method" which usually works out for us, where he pulls out a bit before and finishes by masturbating (although we do understand that it is not 100% effective against pregnancy, it has worked out for us for a year now). Anyway, so when i took my pill on aug 29th i only took the pill for that day, i skipped the missed pill but then the following days i took it at the same time every day and i haven't missed any more. Thurs sept 2nd when i used the restroom in the morning i noticed some brown blood when i wiped then throughout the day it was gone. The next day (sept 3rd) it happened again, same thing, brown blood but only in the morning nothing the rest of the day. Sept 4th same thing again but the blood was light pink so i put a tampon not wanting to to stain my clothes if it leaked but when i took it out to change it there was barely anything on it so i did not put in another one, didn't notice any more blood that day. Sept 5th again when i used the restroom i noticed some blood when i wiped but it was brown again then nothing the rest of the day. Today, sept 6th, again when i used the restroom in the morning i noticed blood but it was light pink again. It is now 1:30pm and i used the restroom again and there's nothing. I've been doing a lot of researching online of possible causes for the bleeding because it does concern me a little where i never have irregular periods or bleeding in between periods. I did read about ovulation bleeding and did look on an ovulation calender. The first day of my last period was aug 17th so i would have ovulated around the 31st with the 28th to about the 2nd being my fertile days and i had unprotected sex on the 28th and forgot my pill also. But i did read that ovulation bleeding usually occurs the day before or the day of ovulation and only supposed to lasts up to 2 days, my bleeding occurring a few days after and the fact that i do not bleed when i ovulate leads me to believe that it is not ovulation bleeding. I also read that it might be implantation bleeding, but again implantation bleeding usually occurs 6 to 12 days after ovulation and usually only lasts up to 3 days, my bleeding started 2 days after i should have ovulated. I did take a home pregnancy test on sept 4th (which would only be 7 days since the last time i had intercourse) and it did come out negative. So if it isn't possibly ovulation bleeding or implantation bleeding (neither has been officially proven yet) but according to the length of time the bleeding has continued those things might not be possible then what could the cause of the bleeding? Also, there is no cramping or discomfort or any abdominal pressure with the bleeding and it doesn't flow or leak like a period and the blood doesn't have an odor to it like a period. It also doesn't hurt or burn when i use the restroom so i don't believe i have an infection where i know the symptoms because i have had a UTI before and also BV and i do not have any symptoms of those at all. I have talked to an OB online and he said if ovulation and implantation can be ruled out then there might be something seriously wrong so i should see my doctor ASAP but today is a holiday and my clinic is not open. I just really need some explanation to this to ease my concern a little. I am really hoping it is implantation bleeding because i do wanna have another child where i am 29 years old now and only have one child and she's 11 years, i've always wanted to have another child. But i'm trying not to get my hopes up because my bleeding has been for 6 days now so it doesn't seem like it is implantation bleeding. If not ovulation bleeding or implantation then what can it be??? Please help!?!

Did you end up finding out what was wrong?? This is happening to me now. Help