Hello. I'm almost 18 and I am feeling really confused with this girl i like for almost a year now, she cannot get out of my thoughts. We met last year in class, we starting talking and slowly i started noticing what a nice person she was. She also acted really nice towards me. WE usually talked the whole class instead of listening to the teacher. We talked on skype for about an hour everyday. This went on for about 6 months before she moved about 60km away to university (not that far, i know). She came once in a while (without notice) and we always stayed in a park, or went for a walk in the big city. 

One evening, we were lying down on the grass, in a park, and she said she used to like me. I, at that time, was battling for over a month on whether to tell her or not if i liked her. That moment made me say it. After i said it she hugged me for about a minute, and we went for a walk.

She still continued talking to me, even more actually, and one night we had an 8-hour conversation, where we said a lot about each other. She actually offered to date, she said she really liked me. I obviously agreed. We also talked about the future of us, we are both virgins, we also talked about sex, she said she wanted to do it with me. I, at that time felt so great, my depression went away momentarily. I felt as though i could accomplish anything! Next day we start skyping and she says she doesn't think she relationship will work and wants to hold on for a bit. I felt sad, but agreed, thinking maybe it's the distance. We talked on skype everyday for a month after that, everything was fine. 

Through this whole time i was not trying to be a perv or a pedo, my feelings were strong, but calm, i was willing to wait it out. Then one day she suddenly didn't want to skype anymore. She said it was exams, i thought "okay, i can wait" and we talked only by text until her exams were done (she is 8 months older than me, she's 1993 while i'm 1994). AFter her exams were done she started avoiding me, answered only like 5 texts out of 20, everytime i logged on skype she would log out quickly, same think with fb, if i commented on something she would delete my posts. 

My question is, what is the matter with her??? Does she know what she wants? If nothing was working out, surely we still could've been friends? I never hurt her feelings, i never acted like a creep, I wanted a stable relationship, not a one night stand, i don't know what the problem is? I even quit smoking for her, she asked me to, and i listened, because i love her. Now i started again, and i just seriously don't know what to do. Please help!

She also had mood swings for some time now, her girlfriends have been hurtin her feelings, maybe they said something about me to her, i don't know. When she was in a bad mood I always would cheer her up, and tell her she's really sweet, and that she shouldn't be listening to them. She has said more than once that i am really sweet and she likes that i am there for her (this was before she started ignoring me).

Maybe she freaked out because she told you she wanted sex with you and then changed her mind and wanted to keep her virginity. so rather than tell you that she decided to break up or maybe she didnt know if she could control herself around you and not have sex. i dont think you have provided enough info to really say thats just what i get out of it.

Well she made the initiative, i was willing to wait it out, i was not pushing her at all. The problem is that if she cahnged her mind about sex, she would've abruptly stopped talking to me, not two months later. She stopped talking to me when her university exams started. I understand what she went through at that time, so i gave it a rest, for about a week or two until her exams were finished. I texted her maybe once in three days, just to check up on her and make sure that everything is okay)). The problem is that after her exams she didn't want to talk to me, yet she won't delete me off skype of facebook. I never acted like a creep, we only talked as friends, i wasn't pushing anything. I do not know what to do.

malay mo may iba na sya alam mo na iba na ang mga babae ngayon niloloko na lng nila ang mga bf yung iba babae cguro makahanap ka rin ng iba ndi pa sya pra syo malay mo meron pa nghihintay syo

Let me be honest here. She's not interested anymore. Move on.