I have a similar issue slightly different though. I met this girl on a holiday and we went out for a drink then one thing led to another, she came back to my hotel room and-in short it was good. Then we met again and after a few drink, went to the room and again it was good. We talked about relationships and she told me she has a guy she was seeing, but she was not happy with him and would like to see me and see how it goes. I was willing to give it a go, but wanted to know if she was sure about leaving her guy and she whole heartedly said yes. At that time we were living in different countries and we agreed we will speak on the phone and she left to where she came from and went to where I came from. We kept talking on the phone and one day she said, her ex is calling her and she didn’t know how to tell him that it was over. I asked if she met with him and she said yes. Then I became intrigued and asked what happened and she said nothing happened and they just met for coffee. But from the way she was talking, I knew she was not being honest and I asked her to tell me the truth as it would be good for both of us. Then she said, he picked her up from the airport when she returned from holiday, went to his place and had sex with him. I kind of tried to be rational about it as the relationship was there, maybe they will need time to get over each other. She assured me that she will tell him in a few days that the relationship is over and that we would meet in a couple of months. She told him and the poor guy apparently got the message. We kept talking and one morning I called her and she told me she was going to meet a male friend of her and she asked me to call her in a couple of hours which I did. I asked if she’d met her friend and the reply was yes she was still with him and when I asked who he was, she without any hesitance said the name of the ex boyfriend. I said, I would call her back later, then after 20 minutes or so we got talking. She said, they just met by accident as she was in his area etc. I just asked her to be true to herself not anybody else.
We got together after a month or so, she picked me from the airport and things were really good. Passionate sex and enjoying ourselves. Then after a little while, we started talking about our past relationships and she basically told me she bedded guys she met in bars and clubs when she was drunk and she couldn’t even remember the names of some of them. A 34 years old bright woman with great personality and job, but she became everybody’s bicycle. I was beginning to like the girl, but her past is really bothering me. She basically had sex with almost 25 men, but the one night stands are what I am worried about. One guy she met at her friend’s house, basically took her to one of the rooms and had sex with her while her friend was in the other room. Her colourful past is indeed a bother and I’m finding it hard to trust her. Is the girl an easy s***?

Your thoughts please?

well i would have to say she is def easy n just doesnt care if she hurts anyone along the way...

hi, this might be a little late.. well my initial thoughts were that she is easy. But on whether or not you should trust her in future depends on her personality, and if she acted that way because she had a reason to.

i have a friend who had a colourful past too, but that was only because her previous boyfriends cheated on her repeatedly and she was beginning to feel worthless (that she was unable to maintain a proper relationship, and even blamed herself for awhile). So this girl that you are talking about, perhaps there are underlying issues that caused her to act out this way.

however, judging that she cheated on her ex with you (technically), she does come off as the sort that would cheat on her current partner without trying to work out the problem first, and then to deal with it later.

I would give up on this girl and pursue someone who is less likely to get with other guys. She's already demonstrated that she has no problem dating two guys (or more) at the same time and shows little restraint when it comes to sex. If she continues with this kind of behavior if you guys start a more serious relationship then there's always the chance she could contract an STD and pass it on to you...which could hurt your chances of finding a girl really worth your time.

i am a girl and if i was in your place  i would confront her and ask her how serious she is abt this relationship and if u get suspicious again then say bye to the relationship!!!!!!!!!!