First off id just like to say Hello.

Im in abit of a delima theres this girl i really like, iv known her for about 3 years we've became very close friends for about the last 2 years she lives 30 minutes away from me so we pretty much only talk online, we use to talk all the time about anything and everything all day i told her about 5 months ago that i liked her more then a friend at first she said she didnt want to start anything at the moment because she just got out of a bad relationship, about amonth later she messaged asked if i was still interested of course i said yes so she wanted to hang out befor we decide anything, we've only hung out once together afew weeks ago, shes my sisters friend so iv hung out with her quite afew times but only once so far together. but she said she had a good time ect... and wants to do it again, but We Dont really talk online anymore nothing like we use to i try but she just doesnt seem to be interested in talking with me she swears that its nothing to do with me and she still likes me but almost everytime i message he she just acts like she doesnt want to talk and doesnt try to carry on the conversation anymore we both have agree'd that we just kinda ran out of things to talk about but she use to still try i always have to be the first one to message her now so im just worried that im bothering her and maybe she just doesnt like me, iv brought it up afew times and said that if she doesnt like me thats fine, the truth hurts and life sucks... ect.. lol, but she says she still likes me and what not, but i still find it hard to believe iv never been in a relationship befor i just turned 18 and shes the first girl iv liked this way and i think practically love her.

I'd just like to know the truth i believe shes the type of girl that doesnt wanna hurt my feelings but id just like to know if thats the Truth. Should i just believe her? is that the truth?

So could anyone here tell me what this means or What i should do? cause frankly im pretty damn confused lol, iv talked about it with afew friends and there just as confused as i am.

Id really like some advice on this. Thanks!

I am a teenage girl also and I think I may get what she is thinking. I am not sure because these things are hard to tell, even for a girl. I think she may be undecided about you or possibly thinks she doesn't know you well enough anymore b/c you havnt talked in a while. I would need to know her to make a better judgement. While I can't accurately tell why she is so shy about this whole situation, I can tell you what to do. At this moment, you should stop trying to "date" her. You need to go back to being her friend. Unless however if you think she may be friend-zoning you. If she is then you should become even better friends with her but do more boyfriendish acts. Like you could buy her lunch on her birthday at a casual restaurant/diner or you could hold does for her every so often (but not all the time!!) don't act too lovey dovey. It is hard to get out of the friend zone, it is a fine line. Just keep ramping up the Romany VERY SLIGHTLY, but only after you become a normal friends again for a while.......I'm sorry but she might be friend-zoning you...the more I think about it the more it seems like she is...sorry dude, just follow the advice, tread carefully, and try to read what she is thinking...good luck :)