Ok One of my guy friends is on skype and his pic changes and its his arm leg idk but its cut all over and i messaged him and was like why do u cut please stop just dont !! and he said i hate my life and im killing my self bye he wont reply anymore and im scared please what can i do !!!!

ok i called him he answered i said let me see ur arm and there was blood all the way down it i dont want him to do this anymore :( im scared

Sometimes being a good friend you have to make hard decisions. You need to call his mother and tell her he cuts himself and that you seen blood and your really scared for him. If she doesn't care or he is in a bad situation call the cops and explain about him wanting to kill himself and cutting so they can get him help before its too late. I know you probably don't want to be a tattle tale but it could save his life and one day he may thank you for it. Good Luck

i got him calmed down and he doesnt do it as often. I had just met him recently so i dont know his family but we are pretty close. And we are only 12/13. We both know each others story like i used to cut and the things that had went on in my life with my dad and everything. But idk i can calm him down unless is something so bad that he cant handle it. I have stoped cutting tho idk if he can . I acualy kind of like him so im scared for him ive been going to a terapist and ive talked to her about it she has give me some tips on how to convince him that hes better than that and how to calm him down. Me and him both have VERY bad anger isuses and its really hard to calm each other down but in the end we are always there for each other :)