I'm in a long distance relationship. He's 19 and I'm 17. We've been together for 9 months now and he's been coming to Barcelona (where I live) to see me. He's a boy who changes his mind a lot, one second he's happy, the other he's pissed off or angry. A while ago he got depressed so he's now on antidepressants, but he's a lot better now. After all this time I thought it would be nice to meet his family and his city. So I did...15 days ago, he came to pick me up because it was my first time flying. He spent 4 days with me in Barcelona, and he was completely fine, lovely and caring as always, but we had a massive argument over nothing (because I was nervous and I let it out on him), and he got me angry and I ended up saying "Sometimes I really don't want to be with you!". But I said sorry afterwards because I didn't mean it. He knows I didn't, it was just in the heat of the moment. But I also know it affected him a lot. 4 days later, we flew to England and once there, the first 2 days he was fine. On the 3rd day he changed. He wasn't as caring and cuddly as usual. I had to kiss him or hug him because he wouldn't do it himself. And every time I did so, he hugged me and kissed me but after a few minutes, he kinda pushed me away. Not to mention sex...he wasn't really up for it. The first days he didn't notice he was acting that way. But one of his friends noticed...and told him. After a few days, I caused a stupid argument and he got angry because I was being childish (I admit I was. I noticed he was strange and instead of asking, I caused an argument). He ended up telling me he didn't feel close to me, like there wasn't a spark between us, no connection. And he didn't know why. Next morning we argued again and he said "You know what? Just f**k off home and that's it". But then he admitted he didn't mean it. I talked to his mum and told her what was worrying me, and she said she doubts he's gonna leave me, but maybe we need some time. So after a week being there in England, I had to come back home. And once home, I talked to him. He said he loves me but feels off. He doesn't feel the spark or anything...but he knows he loves me. I said to him "If you love me and I love you, why not try to fight?" so he said "But I'm not fighting? And I don't know why". He asked me to give him 2 weeks to think about what he wants in life. So I asked him "ok, but what are we now? Are we still together?", and he said "yes, we are together. Just slow everything down for two weeks". And by "everything" he meant no constant messages, no Skype all night every night, not asking permission for everything (within reason), no 21 questions if we don't reply, etc. I got to say, when we're not together, we're always texting (like every second of the day, every day) and on Skype every night. So I understand if he feels stressed or something. He's 19, and I guess he's trying to sort his life out. Trying to decide what does he want to do as a job and stuff like that. It's been a day and we've talked like twice. It's really hard for me to go from talking all day to not talking. And he's very distant and doesn't reply like he used to. I understand he needs time, but I don't know what to do because I don't know what's going through his head. I know he misses me when we're not together, but I'm scared he's not going to miss me now because he's feeling "off", he's not going to need me. I feel like he doesn't find me attractive or beautiful anymore, but can someone really stop finding you attractive within 2 days? It's devastating...

I believe the "honeymoon" phase is over. After a while, that happens. You're not as lovely as usual. You get used to your partner and you get comfortable, but it doesn't mean the love is gone. I just love him so much...I don't want to lose him over something like this. I don't want him to think just because he feels strange, he has to leave me. This may sound weird, or even stupid, but I feel he's the one. And during all this time, he always thought I am the one. We've gone through a lot of things together, and God knows we always fought for our relationship.