how much is needed? give me an example of how much is needed to get a girl pregnant, and if it gets her fertilized, is there a way to prevent pregnancy?

It only TAKES ONE SPERM to get a girl pregnant! The only options in an emergency are the "morning fater pill" which can be taken up to 5 days after unprotected sex, and an IUD whihc can be inserted up to 7 days after sex.

Other than that , once pregnancy occurs the only way to end a pregnancy would be abortion.

All it can take is one sperm, so if there is any chance even just 1 got through then you need to be prepared for the possibilty, even though it's very unlikey. It is a lot safer, easier and cheaper to use emergancy contraception than wait until she finds out she is pregnant. So if this is more than a hyperthetical question it is a lot better for all concerned to act now to be on the safe side.

However generally, it takes a lot more than that for a girl to fall pregnant. I would go into it, but I wouldn't want you to get the wrong idea and become irresponsable.

hey if i did not fully penatrated like i went in but i psuh realy slowly i prob on went in like 1 inch so can u get a girl pregnant of pre-cum that way? i dont kno if i pre came or not but it kinda felt like i did but i only went in like 1 0r 2 inches then i pulled out some pls help me out

That just happened to me like 5 minutes ago im pretty scared i pretty sure I didnt come bt an she was on her period bt i cd hav come a little without noticing plz help...

***deleted by moderator***Your way to young to be asking these kinds of questions***sorry.

Maybe you should put a stop to everything you are doing...you are 12?!?!...you're too young to have your penis near a girl's vagina.

Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex a few times about a week after her period. She was supposed to start her period tuesday the 18th. She took 3 test and they all said not preg. Her period is normally always messed up anyway because shes so active. So it is never right. , and she has been cramping the last couple weeks. Do you think she is preg.?

Guys I need some serious help. I just had sex with my girlfriend and am afraid of her being pregnant. we used protection but before i put the condom on im not sure if a little bit of precum got onto the outside of the condom. i didnt ejaculate or anything during intercourse so i want to know. is it possible for her to become pregnant? shes not on the pill

ok I need help. I jsut had sex un protected a week ago and it seems like im contanstly urinating i dont know if its all in my head but I dont know what to go Im freaking out like I need help! Do you think im pregnant??

See fellas I'm a doc. I clear your all doubts. Technically, it only requires one sperm cell meeting up with a woman's egg cell to cause pregnancy. To increase the odds of this happening, God designed your body to release a large amount of sperm with each ejaculation. The typical healthy male releases about 500,000,000 sperm cells with each ejaculation. Each of these cells have vibrating tails which allows them to move on their own and a chemical sensing mechanism that guides them in the general direction of a woman's egg cell. Once your sperm is within your wife's vagina, it is able to survive up to six days in its quest for the egg cell. Yet with all this beneficial aid, the typical married couple trying to conceive a child has an 85% chance of conception in one year. In other words, in one year's time 85 out of 100 couples having regular intercourse will conceive a child. It is really a gamble; it could happen the very first time or it could happen after the fiftieth try.

Because of the odds, many men think they can have sex outside of marriage and not get caught by a pregnancy. Conception can occur if just one sperm cell is in the right place at the right time. For example, the pre-ejaculate fluid produced by the Cowpar's gland (sometimes called pre-cum in slang) can contain sperm cells. Not a large quantity, but it can contain sperm. Hence, it is technically possible for a woman to become pregnant even if a man does not ejaculate within her. This is why withdrawing before ejaculation has a 19% failure rate. In other words, in one year 19 couples out of a hundred will find the woman pregnant when the man manages to successfully withdraw before ejaculating each time they have sex. It could happen the first time -- I personally knew a young man who had it happen to him -- or it could happen after the third or hundredth time.

There's still a chance of sperm being in pre cum but the chances of her being pregnant by that is highly unlikely. I didn't realize this but it's alot harder to get pregnant than you think. I've came in my gf 8 times and i was in as deep as I could go. She's taken pregnancy tests but so far they all say negative. I know that the first 6 times that didn't get her pregnant and that's approximately 240,000,000 - 3,600,000,000 sperm in those 6 loads combined. That's ALOT! And she still wasn't pregnant. So you have nothing to worry about.

guys what if im getting a ha****b and i cum and i put my hand on her which has cum and fingered her can she get pregnant? and if so do i have to stick in a special length? and how lethal can sperm be? does it only take a little to get her peggers if she is what pill does she take please help!

for the one above me ^

No I dnt think your prego. You probably just drink a lot of fluids.
There are much more symptoms then over urinating.

symptoms:
Missed period
Headaches, dizzyness, nausea
Frequent Urination
cravings or disliking certain foods
you get tired and want to sleep more often
Unusual or abnormal period
Vomiting
Soreness of the Breasts
Enlargement of the Breasts
Stretch Marks
positive pregnancy test : )

You should wait 2 weeks after unprotected sexual intercourse to take a pregnancy test to find out if your pregnant or not. If you take one before your missed period or right after having sexual intercourse, then there is a little chance the test might be wrong (and you could be pregnant). Its always best to wait 7-14 days after sex. If you have 5 or more of the symptoms listed above, your more likely and at a higher risk of being pregnant. Good luck, hope all goes well!!

Can you get pregnant if he ejaculates in your mouth then spits out mostly of it and puts the finger in the mouth back into the vagina?