Hi! I have glaucoma. My eye doctor prescribed to me eye drops called Lumigan. I didn’t start to use it yet. I want to know something more about these eyes drops. Please, can anybody who treat glaucoma with Lumigan drops, tell me what are the side effects of them? Thank you!

Hi! I also have glaucoma ant I treat it with Lumigan drops more then a month. I can tell that I’m satisfied with them. I’m using Lumigan once a day. I heard that the possible side effects are something that called pink eye. Also it may cause the iris color change. It happens usually to people with green eyes.

Hi there,
Lumigan drops are used to treat open angle glaucoma. They help by lowering the pressure in the eye by increasing the drainage from the eye. Now there is a chance that some people are allergic to some compounds in these drops so you have to be careful when you use them. The fact is that they are used during the night mostly, but in some cases your doctor might tell you to use them differently. When did he told you to use them? I think that he gave you a good treatment medication and that this will help. IF you notice any side effects you have to know that you will need to see a doctor.
Best wishes,
Marco