Can somebody suggest to me some good spine protector? I am a passionate motorcycle rider and though it is not like I am a racist but simply I use it to travel. Anyway the thing is that about almost 2 months ago I have hurt my neck though it was nothing that much serious –I was diagnosed with whiplash for I have strained my neck after having a mild motorcycle accident and it took me 2 months to feel normal with my neck-I had a constant neck pain accompanied with headache and dizziness. The point is that at this point I actually figured out how big chances for me are to have some serious injury especially regarding my neck and spine and that is why I would like to start using some spine protector and would appreciate if someone tell me what would be the best type of spine protector. Thanks much!

Hi there! My boyfriend is also a passionate motorcyclist and he uses the perfect spine protector I think it is called the Knox Contour-even the name derived from the fact that it follows the spine contour therefore it means that this type of spine protector is S shaped and what is probably most important hear it is not heavy at all –I don't think it weights more than 500-600gr and are very comfortable you practically are not being aware of wearing them-I also have one for I often go to have a ride with my boyfriend. And plus you won't get hot using this spine protector for it has some system in it for controlling temperature also and also is made of some antibacterial fiber in order to avoid unpleasant odors and what is the most important it is the perfect spine protector I am sure.