I am a passionate rider. I love my bikes. Yes, I have 4 of them, each for different terrain and purpose. I intend to buy the fifth one. Unfortunately I fell badly from my bike a week ago. I had a concussion and sprained my ankle. It is not so bad. I am not sure if I am allowed to ride the bike right now. My doctor is against it. What do you think?

Listen to your doctor. What is the point of visiting him if you are going to disregard his instructions? You had a concussion. That is not harmless. When it comes to your brain, nothing is unimportant. On top of that you sprained your ankle. I don’t think that you can ride your bike with such an ankle. Even if you do so you may aggravate the condition. That is the best way to keep yourself away from riding the bike for a long time. I suggest you stay put and let your body heal itself. There will be plenty of time for riding later.