I have curved spine and would like to hear what I can do with it. I have curved spine ever since adolescence but at this time my spine was not that curved it is that its shape worsened over the years –I am now 34 and my spine is more curved than ever, it even made my shoulder and waist uneven and even my right hip is higher than left one and it is probably because I have curved spine. Is there any solution for this problem I would accept even a surgery –I suppose it is the only way to fix this. Thanks.

You are more likely to have the severe form of spinal scoliosis –which main symptom is curve spine accompanied with symptoms you have described. Usually scoliosis isn't developing much over the time but it is not your case-for your spinal deformity is much serious and if left untreated it may easily lead to some more serious back problems such as spine arthritis but it also may cause lung and heart damage provoking breathing problems and not to mention body image you are already facing with. Anyway I think the best solution for you would be to have spinal fusion surgery that consists of connecting that is fusing the spinal vertebras by using small parts of some other bones-usually parts of hip or pelvic bone is being used for the spinal fusion- and by fusing the parts of spinal bones into one part the curved spine is being fixed though your spine flexibility may be somewhat limited but you would loose this curved image and what is the most important the pain would be eliminated.